To encourage local aqua farmers to engage in overseas technical and knowledge exchange, the HKORC is organising the ‘Taiwan Organic Fishery Study Tour’ on 13-15 December this year. In this exchange, we will visit eco-friendly aqua farms, aqua product processing plant, and to gain experience of organizing eco-tour in Taiwan. We hope to bring new insights to the participants by broadening our exposures and knowledge, in turn, benefit the development of organic aquaculture and product retailing between two places.
13 December 2018 (Thu)
Depart from Hong Kong to Kaohsiung.
Visit Organic aqua farm in Tainan Cigu District
14 December 2018 (Fri)
Visit aqua farm and processing plant in Pingtung
15 December 2018 (Sat)
Visit Organic aqua farm in Xuejia district
Return from Kaohsiung to Hong Kong
After completing the application form, please send in the application form together with a copy of HKID, passport and visa (if applicable), and a crossed cheques of fee $1,700 or $2,120 (extra fee for a single room) made payable to ” Hong Kong Organic Resource Centre Certification Limited ” by post to Room 1201, Chan Wu Wan Kwai SCE Tower, Hong Kong Baptist University, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
Terms and Conditions
- Tour fee includes economy return flight between Hong Kong and Taiwan, 2 nights of hotel and meals, transportation and tour guides (tips included)
- Participants should account for their personal expenses not included in the tour
- Double bed room of 4-star hotel is included, single room could be upgraded with an extra 420HKD
- The guide of the tour is mainly in mandarin
- HKORC reserves all right to change or cancel any part of the trip
You are welcome to contact us with any enquiry regarding the application.
Tel: 3411 2536 (Mr. Chan)/ 3411 6619 (Dr. Judy Wan)