Hong Kong Organic Resources Centre has been exploring various development possibilities for local organic agriculture, while farmers are also striving to find different farm management methods and farming technologies. Farmer’s Competition has been held for many years to encourage certified organic farms that have not violated the company’s certification standards in the past two years and to promote continuous improvement of farm management. The winners will receive a certificate and HK$400 prize. The winners of 2022 Farmer’s Competition are as follows (in no particular order):
orcapple Comments Off on 2022 Certification Advance Course for Organic Farming (Online course)
orcapple Comments Off on 2022 Certification Basic Course for Organic Farming (Online course)
About Hong Kong Organic Resource Centre (HKORC)
Certified Operations Search
- Certification Revocation Notice of A22002September 4, 2023The organic certification of Kam Tin North (Certification No. A22002) has been revoked since 4 September 2023.
- Certification Revocation Notice of C05022August 10, 2023The organic certification of Tai Tong Organic Ecopark Company Limited (Certification No. C05022) has been revoked since 10 August 2023.
- Certification Reinstatement Notice of A22002July 4, 2023The aqua certification of Kam Tin North (A22002) has been reinstated since 4 July 2023.
- Certification Revocation Notice of C20005June 30, 2023The organic certification of Lucky Farm ( Certification No. C20005) has been revoked since 19 May 2023.
- IOAS suspension decisionMay 19, 2023The IOAS Accreditation Committee decided to suspend the accreditation of HKORC for the following schemes: IFOAM Accreditation – Aquaculture ISO/IEC 17065 Accreditation –